Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Graphic design: Interview with Michael Hawkey (collaboration with A Guy Called Minty)



A few words with Michael Hawkey (A Guy Called Minty)

Introduce yourself..
My name is Michael Hawkey and I’m 32 from south Wales.
I love painting drawing, anything to do with art that catches my eye, my mac, football and fashion.

What does the word “style” means to you Michael?“Style” means to me confidence in yourself and casually wearing clothes that makes you look good but you haven’t tried hard to look this way.

Favourite music?
Love indie, ska anything that makes you feel good... obsessed with the beatles and Ian brown... probably worlds apart in music style... but I like searching for new music too... currently listening too digitalism...

Favourite trainers?Obsessed with vintage adidas rare trainers... love the usual adidas dublins, stockholms etc but all time favourites would be adidas gazelle indoors... size 7 please...

What’s your football team?Love cardiff city but dont go down no where near as much
as is like to see them.

Keep up the good work Michael!!!
for info:   
www.michaelhawkey.co.uk

Stay tuned for news about new three stroke productions design by Michael Hawkley.....